Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

NWT Tiger Stripe Souvenier Jacket, sz M

bretron

Call Me a Cab
NWT and fresh from HK are these tiger stripe camo "souvenir" jackets. Great quality. Period accurate. From TSPTR's subcontractor East Asia Supply Co. I have both the ADS "gold" and TDS "tadpole sparse" versions, sz medium.

Price (each): $90/shipped CONUS plus PP (if any). Int'l shipping extra (obviously).

Measurements:
Pit to pit: 23"
Sleeves: 24"
Shoulders: 18.5"
Back length (base of collar): 26"

Compare specs (and prices) with TSPTR's camo collection: http://tsptr.com/index.php/store/camouflage.html

83f298d3_image.jpeg

fe1cd9ad_image.jpeg

f39608b7_image.jpeg

a821451b_image.jpeg

f860b14d_image.jpeg

e12b4ca9_image.jpeg

Last edited:

bretron

Call Me a Cab
Updated with photos and measurements. Gold has to go and the sparse remains available at this price

DharmaBum

One of the Regulars
Good stuff! Not my size or that Gold advisor pattern would be mine, I have a boonie in the same. Never heard of East Asia Supply before, thanks for the introduction! Good luck with the sale!

Sent from my SM-T530NU using Tapatalk

bretron

Call Me a Cab
Good stuff! Not my size or that Gold advisor pattern would be mine, I have a boonie in the same. Never heard of East Asia Supply before, thanks for the introduction! Good luck with the sale!

Sent from my SM-T530NU using Tapatalk

Appreciate it! Yeah the quality is up there with the best of them IMO. The owner, Jim, puts a lot of attention to research and detail. And it shows in the product line

Gav

Practically Family
Hey Bret, these are awesome. I'm guessing it would be small for me though. My aero j106 is a 44. Otherwise I'd have it.
I tried contacting the company about their pants before but got no reply. Do you own anything else from them? I'm wondering about shrinkage after the first wash...

bretron

Call Me a Cab
Hey Bret, these are awesome. I'm guessing it would be small for me though. My aero j106 is a 44. Otherwise I'd have it.
I tried contacting the company about their pants before but got no reply. Do you own anything else from them? I'm wondering about shrinkage after the first wash...

Gav, it's supposedly preshrunk fabric, but to be honest it's really starchy so I'm not entirely confident of that. I don't have any other past experience with their stuff but like you have been interested for some time now. I have one of their gold tiger stripe M65s in bound right now with MIKE Force patching. Pretty stoked. I plan to cold soak it and let it hang dry once received.

As for the sizing on the souvenir jacket, it's a bit hard to say. Hit me up with your measurements and I can check if you're interested. My opinion of this jacket is that it fits pretty boxy, but I think that's entirely by design.

Here are some iconic bathroom mirror fit pics for ya ( I have a 41" chest, and wear 16-34 dress shirts). Disregard the ugly dude in the wild style jacket lol

B70B1933-4A62-43BB-A360-9A14FD1D5359.jpg

00B85807-8829-4745-B2CF-F1CCABA0CF12.jpg

Gav

Practically Family
Thanks for the detailed reply!
I'm a pretty standard 44" chest so I think it would be too tight a fit on me. But your pictures have convinced me to try to order from them.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RacerJ