Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

OK. How's $1300 for a MacLachlan One Hundred, then?

drmaxtejeda

I'll Lock Up
Do you have a picture of this mythical hat?
Only of an add posted by buler and @justdaniel
d50d0add69426c63baa2d590fffdf548.jpg
7a9b7cec3138d5677ae830dbc26be9ad.jpg

Sent from my LG-H870 using Tapatalk

Kuro

Practically Family
Interesting that the advertisement says in capital letters "LARGEST MANUFACTURER OF $50 and $100 HATS IN THE WORLD"

From my perspective this means three things?

1. A falsehood
2. They made these high price hats for other brands, not so many for themselves.
3. If true, there should be plenty out there to find, so perhaps these hats were not called fifty and hundred like other brands? They were priced as such, but perhaps not labeled as such in name, only in the price tag, or only to special order, again not named as such.

Just my two cents.

AbbaDatDeHat

I'll Lock Up
Interesting that the advertisement says in capital letters "LARGEST MANUFACTURER OF $50 and $100 HATS IN THE WORLD"

1. A falsehood
2. They made these high price hats for other brands, not so many for themselves.
3. If true, there should be plenty out there to find, so perhaps these hats were not called fifty and hundred like other brands? They were priced as such, but perhaps not labeled as such in name, only in the price tag, or only to special order, again not named as such.

Just my two cents.
One would have to delve deeply into the history of all things MacLACHLAN to understand the add statement well.
B

1. A falsehood

Just my two cents.
It also depends on when we're talking about. Perhaps, at yhe time their hats would command prices other brands couldn't.

Sent directly from my mind to yours.

drmaxtejeda

I'll Lock Up

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Truthhurts21