Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

On Line Cigar Stores

I live in Canada where the tax regime on tobacco is usurious so I buy online. The cigars are shipped to a US post box and I bring back to Canada legally tax free after a holiday. It saves a ton of money. I buy a years supply and supplement them with Cubans if I can find a friend or neighbour making the trip to Cuba.
My question; Do you have a favourite online cigar supplier? Why are they your supplier of choice.
I am curious to see if I am missing buying from a great one.

Bob Roberts

I'll Lock Up
I live in Canada where the tax regime on tobacco is usurious so I buy online. The cigars are shipped to a US post box and I bring back to Canada legally tax free after a holiday. It saves a ton of money. I buy a years supply and supplement them with Cubans if I can find a friend or neighbour making the trip to Cuba.
My question; Do you have a favourite online cigar supplier? Why are they your supplier of choice.
I am curious to see if I am missing buying from a great one.

Cigar Place in Miami.

St.Ignatz

Call Me a Cab
El Cubano cigars in Texas city Texas rolls their own and has a great special starting Dec. 1 every year. Honest father and son concern with a very good product. I'm sure you'll get some recommendations from our fellow members. This was just a lesser known shop.

Tom D.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
biker uk