Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Open Road style; ECRU colored beauty on Ebay

LoveMyHats2

I’ll Lock Up.
Dang! I would cry if I was to sell such a fantastic hat as this one. If that was my size, even if I had to borrow money from Aunt Nellie, I would wrestle alligators to buy it. I cannot say what the brand is of that hat, the crest on the inside of the hat liner may tell someone what brand hat, but it sure is clean and crisp looking for sure. For those that wear a 7 1/8 size, this hat is a prize!

memphislawyer

Practically Family
Wonder if that brim could be cut down and i could make it into a dress fedora for not too much scratch. I am having a hat made and could let Mike cut the brim, bind the edge or not, and maybe a new ribbon

Wonder if that brim could be cut down and i could make it into a dress fedora for not too much scratch. I am having a hat made and could let Mike cut the brim, bind the edge or not, and maybe a new ribbon

While that might seem blasphemous to some around here, it could be done.

Listing's lacking...

It was just pointed out to me that my Ebay listing did not include the "mens' hats" category. :eeek: Hope I can add that at this point.

LoveMyHats2

I’ll Lock Up.
I wish you all the best on your sale, I do however think you are giving that hat away....it appears to be such a nice hat.....if it was even close to my size I would have owned it instantly...

I wish you all the best on your sale, I do however think you are giving that hat away....it appears to be such a nice hat.....if it was even close to my size I would have owned it instantly...

Thank you, Daniel! This being the first listing I've put on the Bay, I may have been a little gun shy... That's okay this time, and somebody is going to get a real deal. Thanks again for your thoughts, man!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Grateful Fred