Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Optimo hat for sale 7 1/2

Bob Roberts

I'll Lock Up
Okay, now I am thinking that Yeti and Sasquatch may exist too!
Okay, now I am thinking that Yeti and Sasquatch may exist too!
1350901995106750911666913995192440745959145912795n.jpg

elveston

Familiar Face
OK. I received the Optimo a couple of hours ago. It was in the original Optimo box, securely packed in a much larger shipping box. Bowtie emailed me several times letting me know that it had been shipped and approximately where it was as I could not track it myself. My dealings with Bowtie (other than completely missing out on his first one) has been excellent.

Now to the hat. It looks absolutely new. He said there was a small mark on the sweatband, but I have not found it yet. The color is fantastic, as is the hand. Needless to say, the Optimo workmanship is among the best. The only problem is that it's July in Houston, and a might steamy for a dress weight felt. Fortunately, winter is coming.

Bob Roberts

I'll Lock Up
OK. I received the Optimo a couple of hours ago. It was in the original Optimo box, securely packed in a much larger shipping box. Bowtie emailed me several times letting me know that it had been shipped and approximately where it was as I could not track it myself. My dealings with Bowtie (other than completely missing out on his first one) has been excellent.

Now to the hat. It looks absolutely new. He said there was a small mark on the sweatband, but I have not found it yet. The color is fantastic, as is the hand. Needless to say, the Optimo workmanship is among the best. The only problem is that it's July in Houston, and a might steamy for a dress weight felt. Fortunately, winter is coming.
Great. Good for you. Thx for the update. Glad he came through. Now post some pics.

Bowtie Birmington

Familiar Face
Selling one of my Western hats. Resistol Black Gold size 7 3/8 in pristine / like new condition, black. These are renowned best-sellers that can be purchased new for around $300 (and up). But...there's a twist. Almost all Black Golds are 20x; mine is a RARE 40x that, if you can find one in your size, sells for around $550. Selling mine (looks new inside and out) for $275 plus $20 to ship. If anyone is interested (I do realize that this is a FEDORA site) I'll post pictures. Thanks

RJR

Selling one of my Western hats. Resistol Black Gold size 7 3/8 in pristine / like new condition, black. These are renowned best-sellers that can be purchased new for around $300 (and up). But...there's a twist. Almost all Black Golds are 20x; mine is a RARE 40x that, if you can find one in your size, sells for around $550. Selling mine (looks new inside and out) for $275 plus $20 to ship. If anyone is interested (I do realize that this is a FEDORA site) I'll post pictures. Thanks
Why are you posting a Resistol hat for sale in the Optimo thread?
Given the issues experienced with an earlier offering of yours I suggest posting the hat here in Classifieds WITH pictures.

elveston

Familiar Face
Bowtie may have a bit of a problem posting photos, but the Optimo I bought from him was fantastic. His description was spot on, and his communication during the process was very good. He does need to open a new thread for the Resistol, but you can expect it to be everything he says it will be.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
j2points