Ordered Aero Thunderbay need rec. on winter hat & gloves

Discussion in 'Outerwear' started by hipcheck, Nov 1, 2013.

1. hipcheck

hipcheck New in Town

I ordered my 3rd Aero. It is my winter jacket the Aero Thunderbay in Brown. I wanted to ask for any recommendations for winter hats and gloves that match Aero brown and that would be appropriate for Winter. We are expecting some cold weather in NY that is if you believe the Farmers Almanac.

Thank you!!

2. ButteMT61

ButteMT61

Check eBay for good stuff from the likes of RRL, and others. I like to use colors to offset the basic brown stuff myself. I do have a couple low-key scarves, etc. but I tend to enjoy something more colorful. I use basic rag wool gloves (with fingers and without) which I like and are cheap.
    And I do believe you're in for some cold winters in the coming years. Well, colder. Congrats on the new jacket!

3. Sloan1874

Sloan1874 I'll Lock Up

And of course, pics when it arrives - I don't think we've seen a Thunder Bay in the wild yet.

4. Highwaymanman

Highwaymanman A-List Customer

Go for a dark blue or olive green woollen watch hat and grey fingerless woollen gloves. Dave's on 6th Avenue very likely have them.

5. wild_balls

wild_balls Practically Family

Just bought some vintage nos Daniel Hays leather gloves with separate wool inner glove! Might match your thunder bay. Will post some pictures when they arrive.

Cheers Joakim

6. winterland1

winterland1 Practically Family

7. hipcheck

hipcheck New in Town

Thanks for the suggestions

8. Swoosed

Swoosed One of the Regulars

pretty warm today, i'm still waiting for the cold weather to get here.