Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Organized Chaos???

ace hartmann

Vendor
I know this may seem a little odd...and i maybe totally off... and i mean no offense to anyone at all. just wonderin if there could be a little more organization in this area? This place is described for "Retailers and Merchants" a place where online stores and professional retaliers could promote and help people find thier stores. I came here hopin to find just that, a few websites that could direct me to some threads but most of this stuff could be listed in the "classifieds" or the "finds and deals" area like i said i could be wrong and mean no offense. I just love this site and would love a little organization...

P.S. this can be deleted and i wouldnt care.. just wanted to put in my two cents..

Analogue Adam

New in Town
You said it brother. I have searched and searched the internet. Finding mens clothes is hard enough, but having to sort through all the garbage posts in here makes me want to just go back to figuring it out on my own.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Takatāpui