Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Out for drive in my studebaker for fathersday

59Lark

Practically Family
MY Fatherdays gift was a card or a present or a drink, it was the opportunity to fire up the 59LARK, STUDEBAKER AND go for a long drive, blue smoke trailing, my wife and i and children . NO

59Lark

Practically Family
PROBLEMS WITH KEYS ON COMPUTER

That letter was cut short due to big fingers on the small buttons on the keyboards. NOW i was able to convince my family to endure the seats and non ac and we drove 40 miles to norwich and have a ice cream cone at the same stand that 40 years ago my late dad took us for icecream. Then we drove through amish country and waved back and many waved a greeting to us. WE chugged along at 30 miles ahour for the rest of the hour plus drive dirt roads and such playing old tunes on the cassetter player. I think that was about the best gift i have gotten for fathers day 59 LARK

Foofoogal

Banned
Sounds like a fine Fathers Day road trip. :eusa_clap

We were trapped in an automobile driving from below Houston thru Dallas back to Fort Smith Arkansas. 9 hours with 2 granddchildren. They are very good but I am very tired.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
biker uk