Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Out-of-control suit auction just ended

DanielJones

I'll Lock Up
Zowie!! That did fetch a pretty penny indeed. It is rare, at least for me anyway, to find a vintage suit in that size. I must be looking in the wrong places.

Cheers!

Dan

IndianaGuybrush

One of the Regulars
It is a very rare suit though, because as I understand it getting a vintage suit in green is somewhat of a rarity!

The Wingnut

One Too Many
You bet it is! Took me three years to find mine, the whole time everyone telling me they don't exist!

Daniel Riser

A-List Customer
I have a dated 1939 double breasted dark green pinstripe suit that I found in Pasadena six months ago. It's about a size 42, and the trousers have the longest inseam I have ever seen (with button fly) I've been tempted to sell it but I really want to see if I can get it tailored to fit me. I love that suit.

Daniel Riser said:
I have a dated 1939 double breasted dark green pinstripe suit that I found in Pasadena six months ago. It's about a size 42, and the trousers have the longest inseam I have ever seen (with button fly) I've been tempted to sell it but I really want to see if I can get it tailored to fit me. I love that suit.

Dan, I've just PM'd you. Please take a look. Thanks!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
j2points