Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Pairing bottle green sport shirt with pants

Jade88

New in Town
I absolutely love the bottle green sport shirt on Cathcart London, and just pulled the trigger on one recently. The attached photo of a WW2 soldier on leave inspired me, but I don't know what color pants to pair it with.

Would a charcoal gray wool pant be a bad combination? Is brown a better option? Any advice would be appreciated.

Attachments

• 6808072689652cc695821cfdff5ba041.jpg
    6808072689652cc695821cfdff5ba041.jpg
    63.2 KB · Views: 29
  • DarkGreenShirt-cathcart-london-ss23_1.jpg
    DarkGreenShirt-cathcart-london-ss23_1.jpg
    107.6 KB · Views: 32

MrProper

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Beige, black, dark blue, jeans. Brown probably depends on the colour. In general, dark green works with many colours.

MrProper

Would a dark navy work? What color do you think the gentlemen in the picture is wearing?
Hard to say. Maybe something greyish? A darker grey could also work well. I've tried light grey and don't think it's so good. But it certainly depends a little on the structure of the fabric.

bn1966

Big Cathcart fan here, I buy a lot of their clothing. Just pulled the trigger on their slub green work pants and chestnut aviator sunglasses. I would second what Mr proper says that your green work shirt should work with many colours and pair well with denim.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner