Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Pattern swap starts here!!

SheBear74

Practically Family
Is there a way to trade patterns? I have some that I don't really want back, but wouldn't mind trading them instead of just having them sit around or trying to sell them.

SheBear74

Practically Family
Well I will post these, I need to go through them and check that they are complete, I know there are pieces in there just haven't gone through them. I got a bit excited and bid on a lot of 27 not realizing the sizes on some of them where 18 and up. If someone wants to trade me for something that's 12 or 14 that would be very cool. If there is one that you really want but don't have a trade, then I will just send it since I would rather they be used instead of sitting around. ;)

utf-8BSU1HMDAzMzAtMjAxMDA2MDQtMTI1M.jpg

utf-8BSU1HMDAzMjgtMjAxMDA2MDQtMTI1M.jpg

utf-8BSU1HMDAzMjctMjAxMDA2MDQtMTI1M.jpg

utf-8BSU1HMDAzMjYtMjAxMDA2MDQtMTI0O.jpg

utf-8BSU1HMDAzMjQtMjAxMDA2MDQtMTI0O.jpg

utf-8BSU1HMDAzMjMtMjAxMDA2MDQtMTI0O.jpg

utf-8BSU1HMDAzMjItMjAxMDA2MDQtMTI0N.jpg

utf-8BSU1HMDAzMjEtMjAxMDA2MDQtMTI0N.jpg

SweetieStarr

A-List Customer
Butterick 2304 or something similar?

Hello Ladies,

Does anyone have Butterick 2304, size 36 bust? It was on etsy. I "favorited" it and kept looking at it and like an idiot never bought it. Now someone else bought it. I am kicking myself as it was my size and everything. :( :( :( I wanted to make view C. Does anyone have this?

Thanks.

Here are links to view the pattern envelope:
Etsy sold listing
Envelope image

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HughGDePoo