Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Pattern swap starts here!!

Miss Neecerie

I'll Lock Up
exquisitebones said:
OH MY GOSH. I would LOVE a copy of this one... ?!
i am new in these parts should i PM you for more info?

You can't PM until you hit 15 posts....so you are going to have to go find a bunch of interesting topics and start telling us what you think about them. (rough assignment I know....)

exquisitebones

A-List Customer
Miss Neecerie said:
You can't PM until you hit 15 posts....so you are going to have to go find a bunch of interesting topics and start telling us what you think about them. (rough assignment I know....)
OOOHHHHH. I can talk.. alot :) :p
thanks for the info, I am to excited to sew something new!!!

humblestumble

One of the Regulars
I need to get in on this soon. I haven't been around here for a while because I went off on obsessive mode into animation, art and knitting, so now I need to refocus my attention on sewing! Don't be surprised if someone gets a PM from me ;)

Marq

Familiar Face
Wow now this thread is a hummer .i think the fellas should enter into this one.I recon that perhaps a loan library type thing would be a great idea.I have a few ladies patterns including a couple of the vogue ones but i do have one real nice English economy cc41 ladies swing dress pattern i may loan out after i finish with them.I have a couple of nice mens Hollywood/loafer jacket patterns too.I also have a lady over here in the uk that will make patterns and clothing from pretty rotten vintage stock she tells me never ever ever throw anything away as she can make a pattern from it and repro it for you.A pattern runs out at $20 per item typically but if she then makes the item it can be a whole lot cheaper.I had a complicated ladies suit made recently as a gift and that cost a total of about $180 to make including making the pattern from the old suit.I did however have to supply the original fabric .it looks the Bizo...........Paul

Amber DeCadence

One of the Regulars
well I do hope you wont mind me joining in at some point, thanks to you leading me to Etsy I have a few patterns en route which worked out far cheaper than buying them here, even with the postage!

kerry

One of the Regulars
Ive just bought this one. Id be happy to sent a copy to anyone who would like to use it. Its a for a 40 bust, not the size shown in the picture.

93361_vintage_womens_1940s_patterns.jpg

Kim_B

Practically Family
Simplicity50sRetro3780.jpg
***on loan to Shelley***

I just got this today...brand-spanking-new! The size is 14-22 (modern). I don't plan on using it for a rather long time, as I'm still learning, but if any one else can get some good use out of it, be my guest! *nudges LadyDay...*

exquisitebones

A-List Customer
I have a ton of patterns .. i have been picking up lately, here are some if anyone is interested.
:)
il_430xN.6347514.jpg

il_430xN.523306.jpg

Simplicity3114a.jpg

1.jpg

simplicity3153_L.jpg

c0_1_b.JPG
i am not sure if this one is complete, it is cut. but i have not taken all its pieces out yet, but i can check if you are interested :)

i have more too!
but i am on the hunt for some 40s ones :) to add to the collection

ShrinkingViolet

A-List Customer
I was wondering if anyone has a copy of this pattern that they're willing to lend me ..? Preferably the version with the smaller sizes.
That would be oh so lovely! :)

Edit: Gaah, I just read about the difficult lining over in the other thread, and it's the swing jacket I want to make ... well but I think I'd like to give it a go anyway.

4047.jpg

Honey Doll

Practically Family
Simplicity Patterns for $.99

The Simplicity patterns are on sale at JoAnnes again from the 26th to the 28th for $0.99!

I'm going to pick up a few of the retro ones.

Violet-- If you like, I will pick up that pattern for you while I'm there and send it on. PM me with your size if you want.

Honey Doll

anabolina

A-List Customer
This is such a good idea. Also, I just found http://www.vintagecat.com it has some great patterns in a variety of sizes for not much money. There's even a $5 page and shipping is included. I ordered 11 yesterday and the seller was prompt in answering my emails and all. I know this isn't exactly what the thread is about, but I thought ya'll might be interested.

Cherry_Bombb

A-List Customer
how is everyone doing with my patterns? I haven't received anyone of them back yet, so I'm hoping that all of you are enjoying them thoroughly. I do need them back soon as there have been several requests for them, especially my bathing suit!! :) I'm leaving in a month and I just want to make sure that everyone who had requested patterns from me has a chance to get them!!

Thank you!

Lady Day

I'll Lock Up
Bartender
Did you see the hat I made from your hat pattern!!???

I got three people who want me to make them one!!! :D

See!!

Yours is the only pattern I have gotten (aside from my hassel of Kim B for her cute dress).
Ladies????

LD

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy