Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Pattern swap starts here!!

ShrinkingViolet

A-List Customer
CherryBomb: Yay! I'd like a copy of the bikini when you have the time. (Just the top and the trunks, though).

Clever idea, Elaina, here are some of mine:

wpt40s24413simpl3490.jpg

wpt23746simplicity4355.jpg

As far as I remember the waistband is missing from the skirt pattern.

19c6_1.JPG
Size 16
11b3_1.JPG

pattyhnujm2.jpg
Size 16
f88c_1.JPG
Waist 26
46_1.JPG
Size 16

Apolla

New in Town
I love love love that pants pattern, Lady Day. I would adore a copy of it.

I have a few old sewing patterns, but mostly I have knitting and crocheting patterns, mostly from the 50s. Stoles, shrugs, tops, dresses, some men's clothes, some infant's and kid's. Would anyone be interested in those?

Cherry_Bombb

A-List Customer
Apolla said:
I have a few old sewing patterns, but mostly I have knitting and crocheting patterns, mostly from the 50s. Stoles, shrugs, tops, dresses, some men's clothes, some infant's and kid's. Would anyone be interested in those?

Of course we'd love it!! :D

Also- for anyone who I promised a copy of my patterns to: I have a wedding this coming weekend (February 17) and I'm in the middle of finishing the wedding gown, 2 bridesmaid dresses, and a jacket for the officiant. So I'm going to be slightly delayed in sending out my patterns. I will have them sent out by the 20th!!

Sorry!!

Cherry_Bombb

A-List Customer
evening gown pattern

Does anyone have any 30's or 40's evening gown patterns they'd be willing to swap? I'm having a hard time finding any and I need to start making my bridesmaids dresses soon. I'm not worried about sizes...

BonnieJean

Practically Family
Cherry_Bombb

I have a reproduction 30s evening dress, Decades of Style pattern.
Would you be interested in this?
1930s evening dress

And here's a photo of me in my completed dress.
I should of had one taken of the back because its neat looking too.
sue_s_dress.jpg

(The front is designed so that you can add a dress clip or a pin)

Kim_B

Practically Family
I only own one pattern, but if any one is interested in borrowing it I'd be happy to share...I am a newbie when it comes to sewing and I've already made my copy of the pattern and am terrified to start it!

It is a size 18-1/2, all the pieces are there, but it is already cut. Some of the pieces are a little tattered, FWIW.
47_1_b.jpg

G

GoldLeaf

Apolla said:

I too would be VERY interested! How exciting! I can indulge all my time consuming hobbies! lol

Lady Day

I'll Lock Up
Bartender
Apolla said:

Sure but its on loan right now but PM me with your info and when it gets back, Ill send it out to you.

LD

RetroModelSari

Practically Family
Kim_B said:
I only own one pattern, but if any one is interested in borrowing it I'd be happy to share...I am a newbie when it comes to sewing and I've already made my copy of the pattern and am terrified to start it!

It is a size 18-1/2, all the pieces are there, but it is already cut. Some of the pieces are a little tattered, FWIW.
47_1_b.jpg

Hi Kim! Is it a vintage 18 1/2 or a modern size?

Apolla

New in Town
I'm having some technical difficulities. Do you have to have a certain number of posts before you can PM someone? It won't let me PM you, LadyDay. Since I can't PM someone else, I'm not sure if anyone can PM me.

I have too many pictures to post here of knitting/crocheting patterns, so are there any requests? Let me know if you want knitting or crocheting or don't care. Some of the oldest ones I have are crocheted collars from I think the 20s, then I have some sweaters from WWII, then many different things from the 50s (sweaters, skirts, dresses, men's clothes, infant and kid clothes, hats, bags, shawls, shrugs, etc.) and from the 60s tops, skirts, and dresses. I can either email a small number of patterns or copy and mail a small number of patterns.

I have one corny and cute booklet from the 40s that has some sewing patterns. I'll try to post some pictures from it soon.

hotrod_elf

A-List Customer
I just got three vintage patterns. Can't wait to get them. I will post them when I get them to swap. I so happy I can finally play with everyone.

Bonny

New in Town
Eekk 15 posts before i can PM? well i guess i better get out there. oh and i have been trying to figure out how to get my pics up there. ive got like 6 or 8 patterns i would like to share but cant figure out how. could someone help me so i can put them up in the mean time?

Cherry_Bombb

A-List Customer
If the images are already up on a website, all you need to do is type this:

if you don't want to post in pics, all you need to do is drop the url into your message.

But the images need to be on a website first- not uploaded from your computer. Try www.photobucket.com if you don't already have somewhere to host your pictures.

Does this help?

Bonny

New in Town
Thank you soo much. I think that will help. I guess we will see if i do it right in a couple of minutes for sure if they actually go up.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy