Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Pendleton 49er Jacket for Men

Edward

Bartender
I've had a couple of these Pendleton 49er jackets over the years and loved them very much. I'd like to have some made for me going forward. Have looked for repros, but they all seem to be the ladies' versions. I'd be happy to find a pattern, but again can only see ladies versions online. Can anyone point me in the direction of the male version, please?

Ernest P Shackleton

One Too Many
If you have any luck with this project and find a skilled pattern maker, please post about it.

I also have to thank you for putting a name to this jacket. I always thought they were smoking jackets.

Last edited:

Short Balding Guy

I'll Lock Up
I do not know of a pattern, but I will check with my wife to see if she has heard of any.

I have a few Pendleton 49'er jackets from 50's, 60's and 70's. I sourced mine at vintage shops, used clothing shops and or course Ebay. I recall my prices being around $35-40 USD's. I have "enough" were I have not kept up with searches for them.

This jacket works for my more casual, country style of going about the world.

Just for grins I grabbed a few picks of some of the jackets.

i-9NDhhdt-M.jpg

i-X87LcFs-M.jpg

i-P2JP9gd-M.jpg

i-pZXs7J4-M.jpg

i-9kDJSsn-M.jpg

i-GX3r93Q-M.jpg

i-fLVgbN7-M.jpg

i-C3jhX6n-M.jpg

i-kzJ9wrL-M.jpg

i-473Dwh9-M.jpg

i-cJtTrgT-M.jpg

i-nHfdxKd-M.jpg