Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

PENDLETON Mens Wool Overcoat - BELT BACK - SOLD -

HarpPlayerGene

I'll Lock Up
Wool, but camel colored. Several small moth divots here and there but no holes and not terribly noticeable. I would proudly keep and wear this as-is if it were my size. Very crisp and clean inside and out. See all photos by clicking the link at bottom of this listing.

Only $45 (!!) shipped in U.S. :)

No size tag but I'm thinking it's a 44 or possibly 46. Compare the measurements to one of you nice fitting coats and consider that you want it to be a little large if you intend to wear it over a suit.

Shoulder seam to shoulder seam: 19-1/2"
Overall length: 43"
Chest/Waist (Flat): a generous 25" across
Sleeve (shoulder seam to cuff): 25"

DSC_0006.jpg

DSC_0014.jpg

DSC_0017.jpg

More pix:
http://s261.photobucket.com/albums/ii79/harpplayergene/SELLERS/Pendleton Mens Belt Back Overcoat/

carldelo

One Too Many
Nice coat - I'm not really in the market, but I wanted to tell you that your size guess seems right. I have a size 44 overcoat with the same shoulder and chest dimensions - it fits well over my suits, which are sized 44 or 46, so it should work for either.

HarpPlayerGene

I'll Lock Up
carldelo said:
Nice coat - I'm not really in the market, but I wanted to tell you that your size guess seems right. I have a size 44 overcoat with the same shoulder and chest dimensions - it fits well over my suits, which are sized 44 or 46, so it should work for either.

Thank you for that. It helps to confirm sizing for those who might be curious. :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy