Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Phoenix Hat Company

Courier Six

New in Town
I have a trekker hat and it has been soaking wet several times. No issue with the leather hatband
Yeah, the hat has been soaked several times with no issue.
This is still my first and only “real” hat so I’m learning.

I just noticed the band was fine, just a little looser and less snug than normal I guess because it was soaked.
Will it go back to normal after it fully dries out?

EDIT: Update.
After another day of drying out the leather band is looking more normal now. It must have been really soaked out there and needed a moment to recover.

Last edited:

humanshoes

One Too Many
The Trekker left the east coast and made a cross country adventure for the first time. Hopping from Seattle to Portland, then Beach combing on coastal Oregon at Haystack Rock followed by hiking Ecola State park.
Then riding the Empire Builder Amtrak line across Glacier National Park and the snow covered Great Plains to Chicago. Where it has now been face to face with Sue the T-Rex at the Field museum, one of the largest and most complete fossils of the species.

The Trekker is living up to it’s name and it kept me dry and warm wandering the northwest or the blistering cold stopping off in Montana. I’m happy to be making adventures with this hat.
However now back East, I did get caught in consistent rain yesterday working outside for 12 hours. The leather hat band got soaked. It looks a little looser this morning. Is that anything to worry about? It’s usually quite snug around the crown. Wondering it it will shrink back in time.
Beautiful scenery. Keep on trekking!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bergsma112