Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Picked up my new Panama today!

Imahomer

Practically Family
Art just finished working on this. It's from PanamaBob, by way of Art Fawcett (vintagesilhouettes). Now if you want details, you're going to have to ask Art. I'm the guy who signs the check and wears the hat. He is the guy who works the magic! :D

hat1.jpg

hat2.jpg

hat3.jpg

hat4.jpg

hat5.jpg

hat6.jpg

Nathan Flowers

Head Bartender
Staff member
Yowza, looks like a really nice weave. Art did a great job on the blocking.

BTW, you take great pictures. Good lighting and presentation.

Imahomer

Practically Family
Thanks guys. I'm VERY pleased with it. It's everything I wanted it to be.

Now, if you are saying I know how to take a good picture... Well, maybe I got lucky with these! LOL

Imahomer

Practically Family
Originally posted by jamespowers
Now what does it look like on you? I am sure your complexion is not quite that gray. :D

Regards to all,

J

Yea... I've got gray hair, but the complexion hasn't gone that way yet! LOL I'll have to get someone to take a pic. of me wearing the hat.

Andykev

I'll Lock Up
Bartender
Great Hat

That is the same block Art did for me. WONDERFUL. I love your ribbon choice. What good pic's too. Now you'll have to PM me your LOC so on the weekends I can come by and meet you and see your hat. Maybe I'll bring one to show you!

Imahomer

Practically Family
Re: Great Hat

Originally posted by Andykev
That is the same block Art did for me. WONDERFUL. I love your ribbon choice. What good pic's too. Now you'll have to PM me your LOC so on the weekends I can come by and meet you and see your hat. Maybe I'll bring one to show you!

Hey, any time you want to stop by, just do it. I know it's the same block Art did for you. I hope you don't mind me copying it. He showed it to me and I loved it. Thanks on the ribbon color choice. That was all me!

SHARPETOYS

Call Me a Cab
Very nice hat! I don't know how i missed this before. I love the fine weave and the block is out of this world.

I'll have to send one of my PanamaBob's to Art for a ribbon change.

Enjoy.

Imahomer

Practically Family
Thanks for the kind words. I guess I should get my butt in gear and take a photo of me wearing that hat. Just way too much going on lately!:rolleyes:

SHARPETOYS

Call Me a Cab
Imahomer, pice would be nice.

I just sent a email to PanamaBob and told him i wanted to buy a $50.00 Montecristi un blocked so i can send it to Art and he can block it like yours with the same ribbon color.

I've found the lesser cost Montecristi do hold up better for every day wear hats. I'll leave my super dumper for dress.

Nice nice nice Panama hat.

Imahomer

Practically Family
Ok... I'll get a photo out! I know what you mean about having an everyday hat. I've got a lesser quality hat that I wear on my hikes. This one is more for the special events!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy