Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Pics of my recently acquired 1940s horsehide Windward (Montgomery Ward)

Navin323i

Practically Family
Hello my friends!

It's been a while since my last post and an even longer while since my last leather jacket purchase, but I recently acquired this beautiful Montgomery Ward horsehide Windward with the original belt, which I removed as the belt lies on a painful area of my abdomen, that is currently deformed due to an abdominal hernia.

I bought this Windward jacket, with its history of being popular in Hollywood back in the 1940s and 1950s, in celebration of my continued success acting and producing movies in Hollywood, with my next movie being one called "Bloodthirst" where I'll be acting alongside Tara Reid, Robert Lasardo and Michael Pare. I also found success representing the USA for table tennis as history's first athlete to actively compete with Parkinson's on the Olympic level, as I won the silver medal in doubles and bronze medal in singles for the USA at the Parkinson's World Table Tennis Championship in New York three months ago. I absolutely love this Windward jacket and the patina is truly beautiful with its reddish-brown color. I do plan on acquiring another Aero leather jacket in the near future (was looking at Aero's Windward but I can now explore other Aero jacket style options, now that I have an original Windward to call my own).

I'm also sharing the short 2 minute television news feature that ABC News aired a few days ago about my story... I hope viewers find the story inspiring as it's my wish to show people that in spite of our daily struggles in life, we can still accomplish our dreams and it all starts with having a positive attitude. Wishing you all the best in health.

ABC Television Feature - 1/10/20
https://wjla.com/sports/rising-stars/1st-ever-medalist-parkinsons-us-open
https://www.imdb.me/Navin-P-Kumar

Jacket pics:
AF1QipNZGtZoq8sCd2tQFaqXi5SkuIxBXjCl9NdqcTjE

AF1QipNZGtZoq8sCd2tQFaqXi5SkuIxBXjCl9NdqcTjE

Navin-Windward1.jpg

Navin-Windward2.jpg

Navin-Windward3.jpg

Navin-Windward4.jpg

Navin-Windward5.jpg

AF1QipP7WLIqav2jmP-VN7O10NKCkbCBGbbQLfckb9i3