Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

picture posting practice please kindly ignore me!

schitzo

Suspended
aero50shalfbelt021.jpg

real thread coming in a min..

schitzo

Suspended
Great! It works well done Schitzo. And now I will post a proper thread about this jacket with more pics..

schitzo

Suspended
ah Butte, you must be another loose cannon like myself who has difficulty following orders! (this thread does ask to be ignored haha)

This thing is 2009 vintage and tbh it's not as stiff as others I've encountered, though it does still need to be broken. If the good ol British summer brings what I expect it to then it will be receiving some regular abuse in the not too distant future. Sure I'll post more pics in time

schitzo

Suspended
Actually, you replied to your own orders, making them void. And yeah, orders aren't my thing. That's why I have soooo may friends here :p

Given my affliction, speaking to myself is perfectly normal standard practice. In fact, some of the best conversations we have are with each other ;)

Have now added pics of the tag. According to good old Johannes seems it won't be a problem

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DPR