Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Pictures of Aero 1930's Cossack?

harryw

New in Town
Hi guys,

now that I got my shearling lined Aero leather jacked for cold winter weather, I want a medium warm one for mild winter days and fall/spring, a black one this time.

My choice fell on the Aero 1930's Cossack, looks really stunning to me. But as usual, the few pics on the Aero site with the jacket on the dummy don't help a lot, so I'd like to have more views of the jacket. Does anybody own this model and can post some pics of himself with the jacket on? That'll be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!
Harry

Fanch

I'll Lock Up
There are far more pictures of the 1930's HB than the Cossack. The only difference between the two is the yoke on the back and breast pocket on the 1930's. There is a throat latch on the Cossack, and the side pockets are angled slightly differently between the two. Otherwise, the Cossack and 30's are almost identical. The Cossack has a cleaner look IMO.

jpk_NJ

One Too Many
I'm in the same boat Harry. Always see tons of 30's HB, but rarely an actual Cossack. Yes, the are very very similar but still a different jacket. Aero has a good image in their gallery and I believe FL member Quake had one as well.

I'm now looking for examples of the Dustbowl in seal goat with contrast OD green stitch. Or vintage dark brown FQHH.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
eve_grace