Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Pike Brother B-15a Medium

Tommy-VF51

A-List Customer
full

full

full

So with something special from Aero incoming, and limited space in the wardrobe I've decided to move on my Pike Brother B-15a. Although not as exact repro- as say they Eastman version, it's a great jacket that's largely very faithful. It features the offset zip, the oxygen tabs, the radio lead loops, 5 pockets (2 waist pockets a pen pocket and 2 internal), mouton collar and a heavy 'alpacha style' wool lining.

This is a very warm, heavily constructed jacket.

Sizing wise I'd put it at 24" p2p, 20" Shoulder, 27" from the bottom of the collar to hem, 25.5" in the Arms. Bear in mind this is a lined jacket, so both p2p and shoulders are not as big as they may appear. Arms have always been too long for me really.

It's had one winter's use while in rotation with a number of other jackets and has no noted stains or flaws. There is a very small amount of bobbling to the cuffs and to be honest I have always found the cuffs a little wide- though my tailor/ alterations place reckoned they could do an almost invisible fix on that? The pocket bags have always had a slubby appearance, so I don't think that's bobbling in there

More pictures on request

I'm looking for around £175 (ono) including free UK postage (first class signed for), which is about £100 less than you'll find it new. International postage could be discussed.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
eve_grace