Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Pike Brothers Waxed Navy N-1 Deck Jacket - Brand New w/Tags - $410.00

James K. Archer III

New in Town
IMG_1419.jpg
IMG_1418.JPG
IMG_1421.JPG
IMG_1408.JPG
IMG_1409.JPG

Hi,

I'm a long-time lurker here, and I've finally made an account to potentially do some occasional buying (or selling) on the classifieds, although I'm not a big forum user in general.

Anyway, I just received this brand new waxed navy N1 from Scotland, which is about sold out everywhere, a couple of days ago. It just doesn't work for me, so I'm looking to move it now, before the winter weather really sets in.

I'm not looking to make any money on this, just to get a touch less than what I paid. If you're in NYC, we can meet and do this, and shipping to the lower 48 is easy. $410 in person/we can discuss shipping.

I realize I'm a new user, but I'd be more than happy to send interested parties to my personal website, LinkedIn page, or my long-standing eBay page, although I'd like to leave them out of it, if possible. I'm more than happy to get on the phone.

I will post this in a couple of other places, but I'll put it here first to give you guys a shot, since people here actually know what this thing is.

Thanks.

Attachments

• IMG_1419.jpg
    IMG_1419.jpg
    749.4 KB · Views: 1,992
  • IMG_1418.JPG
    IMG_1418.JPG
    819.2 KB · Views: 707
  • IMG_1421.JPG
    IMG_1421.JPG
    862 KB · Views: 809
  • IMG_1408.JPG
    IMG_1408.JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 775
  • IMG_1409.JPG
    IMG_1409.JPG
    956.3 KB · Views: 727

James K. Archer III

New in Town
Hi, it appears that I can still return this to the U.K., but it will be a costly process. I can knock what I'm asking for this down to $380, if anyone's interested. Let me know.

James K. Archer III

New in Town
Hi Grayland,

Thanks for your input, and I should have done this before:

Pit to pit: 24.75"
Shoulder seam to shoulder seam: 20"
Shoulder seam to end of cuff: 26"
Bottom of collar to bottom of hem in back: 27"

Let me know if that sounds good and if anyone needs anything else!

Best,
James K. Archer III

James K. Archer III

New in Town
If anyone's interested in this, make me an offer. I can send this back to Aero, but it's going to be a fairly pricy mistake.

Best,
James K. Archer III

James K. Archer III

New in Town
Hello!

I thought I'd see one more time if anyone is interested in purchasing this on this heavy shopping weekend, before I send it back to the merchant. Let me know.

Best,
James K. Archer III

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RacerJ