Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Pink bunny Halloween costume

Guppy

I'll Lock Up
Just in time for Halloween. Or if you want to wait, Easter. Or maybe you're a fan of A Christmas Story, and are looking something for your 12 year old boy.

I present to you, this fine one-piece bunny costume, in pink. Comes complete with bunny head feet (attached) and a nice set of ears.

Available on ebay only, available for the next five days. The ONLY reason I'm selling this wonderful piece is because I'm just too tall for it. Wearer should be no taller than 5'8".

http://rover.ebay.com/rover/1/711-5...29466&kwid=902099&mtid=824&kw=lg&toolid=11111

Logician

One of the Regulars
Beyond pathetic! No wonder Ralphie wanted a Red Ryder Air Rifle: to kill his aunt Clara! But he almost shot his eye out instead. A XMas classic (not Halloween)! Holidays mixed up... Perhaps trick-or-treating on Thanksgiving? No one follows traditions anymore. What a pity. A pink nightmare!

GregO

One of the Regulars
You look as happy as Ralphie in that thing.

I forwarded the listing to a female friend of mine. She'll probably buy it and use her sewing skills to make it crotchless. Yes, she's all kinds of crazy. No, you cannot have her number.

Thanks for posting.

Edward

Bartender
Never having seen the film this references, it's the cold, steely look in Mr Bunny's eyes combined with the bunny suit that is quite unsettling... ;)

Friend of mine had a custom, full-coverage pink bunny outfit made for his 30th. He's 6'4". That was quite a sight....

GregO

One of the Regulars
I’ve got to ask ...

Did this sell through TFL, or on eBay?

And if through TFL, you MUST out the buyer so we can chuckle at their expense.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RacerJ