Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Please help Cindy (LuvMyMan) and Daniel.

Bob Roberts

I'll Lock Up
Due to Daniel's cancer and associated health issues our friends need your kindness and support. We now can all help our Fedora Lounge friends in their time of need. Please show your care and support for Cindy and her husband Daniel by kindly donating anything you can to help them.
PayPal is the simplest and easiest way to help and show your love and kindness. Please donate to Cindy and Daniel in care of PayPal @ cynthiasnyder52@yahoo.com
Thank you all.

Last edited:

Bob Roberts

I'll Lock Up
Hello all you sweet and dear souls....I am so honored as it is. Thank you so much as what comes will help so much, you have no idea how special this all is.
Hardship hits us all at different times in different ways and to different degrees. We all have a commonality in that aspect. What we also all have in common is the ability to lessen and help share that hardship when it strikes someone. Each and every one of us can do so now...

Last edited:

LuvMyMan

I’ll Lock Up.
I am so dearly thankful for those that have shared love, prayers and support for Daniel and I. He is still hanging in there, and as right now, my Mother is in the Hospital which just adds more to our situation. She fell, broke her wrist and then her heart has some problems with AFIB and getting an infection in her lungs. I just cope with all this as best as I can.

RJR

I am so dearly thankful for those that have shared love, prayers and support for Daniel and I. He is still hanging in there, and as right now, my Mother is in the Hospital which just adds more to our situation. She fell, broke her wrist and then her heart has some problems with AFIB and getting an infection in her lungs. I just cope with all this as best as I can.
So sorry,Cindy,there isn't really anything else to say.Hang in there.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
j2points