Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Please ,need some help to find some Chippewa 27863 new

Vintagestyle

One of the Regulars
As the title says , i desperatly look for some pairs of Chippewa 27863 ( or if not ,at least some 1901m57 or some 27899 or some 1901m03 that seem to be nearly the same as the 27899 ) brand NEW in 10,5 D but all the shops i found online don't have some anymore and it seems they have been discontinued ( all their 11" engineer boots !) .
So i look for a shop which still has some stock as i would like to buy 3 pairs !

I would be ok to exchange some brand new 27863 in 10D that i have ( never used ,still in boxes ) ,for some brand new in 10,5D .
I also look for some 27868 harness and 97863 ,new , as well as some 1901m04 .

Vintagestyle

One of the Regulars
Thanks very much for your answer .
I have seen those ,unfortunately ,i have quite thin feet / forefeet and insteps , D width is already a bit too large for me ,so E width is too large !

I have been searching for some for weeks and between the fact i am outside USA ( so i have to find solutions to buy some despite many shops don't ship / sell internationally , so i have to ask people in USA to help me ) and that there are very few left , it is really difficult !

I have already checked quite a few shops through google but most don't have some in 10,5 D anymore !

AeroFan_07

I'll Lock Up
Probably would help if you filled out your signature with where you are located, etc. I have 11.5's but not willing to part with them. Engineer boots and harness boots are very hard to fit correctly, even if you can try them on.

Check the thread in General Attire for these types of boots...

Vintagestyle

One of the Regulars
11,5 would be too big for me .
I already have had some pairs in 10D , some were big enough but some are too small ,especialy as their more recent batches didn't seem to size as large as they used to ( they were known for a while to size 1/2 size large ) .
I had one pair last summer ( i damaged riding motorcycle ) that was 10D ,which was ok for me ( my left foot is 2-3 mm longer than the right one ) but i ordered some more in 10D thinking they would size a bit large as they used to but they don't and only one pair fit me ( a bit tight for my left foot but i have to deal with it as it's the only pair i have ) .
So 10,5D is my size ; at least i know that but i can't find any left in that size in some shops in Europe ( where there are very few ) nor in USA ( at least in the dozen of shops i looked at ).
I am in France , near Paris .
I suppose there still must be some left somewhere in my size but i can't find where !
i missed the last ones in that size on Chippewa website recently , the time i find someone in USA to whom ( a friend of my mother in NY ) i could have them shipped to and who could ship them to me !
I look for some New / unused ones .

Vintagestyle

One of the Regulars
I think the Harness ones are the toughest to find some which fit as i tried several in 10D that were all over the place in size and width ( and unfirtunately ,all had some defects , badly cut / assymetrical soles , stitches not stitched straight but waving on the soles ...) .
The 11" engineer seem to be more consistant in term of width ( although size can vary between some of a same specified size )

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bergsma112