Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

post pic?

Canadave

One Too Many
Thanks, Dalexs!

I tried that, but the result is not what I wanted. I don't want to add a link to this message, but the actual photo as others have done. Know what I mean?

Anyone?

David

Fedora

Vendor
I think you have to ante up and pay the piper to post like that. At least that is my experience. You can link to Fokti, but can't show the pic here. Fedora

GCR

New in Town
What he means is, if you have a free Fotki account, it won't allow you to post a picture directly in your thread, you can only link to it. If you pay the $30 yearly fee for your Fotki account, you can then post a pic directly. The piper he refers to would be Fotki. I have a couple Fotki albums, but I use the free account. For hosting images online I use either Freepgs.com (popular choice and easy to use) or freepichosting.com (a bit more complicated and involved, but you can host a lot more images.) Hope this helps...

-GCR

Canadave

One Too Many
Thanks GCR. When I try to register at Freepgs.com, they are asking for "Website information". Any idea what they want? Should I give the info for this website?

Thanks again,

D

GCR

New in Town
That's not what they are looking for, I just made something up. All you have to do is type SOMETHING in that field to get it to work. I'd just put something like HATPICS or whatever. It just can't process the application with that field left blank. Hope this helps.

-GCR

Canadave

One Too Many
OK, here's a test...

Woohoo. Thanks for the help, GCR. It cost $3, but it was worth it.

Cd

STHill

One of the Regulars
Thanks, Canadadave, for asking that question, and all you other guys for answering. I (and I bet some other folks) needed that same info.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner