Post the pins on your fedoras..

Discussion in 'Hats' started by RBH, Feb 9, 2007.

Tags:
  1. Ross Young

Ross Young A-List Customer

I dig it, subtle and fitting.

2. Silver-Wolf

Silver-Wolf One of the Regulars

All my hats have the same pin on them, well not the same actual pin but same type on each hat. I don't move the pin from one hat to another lol. My username will give you a hint ;)

Anyways, the hat I was wearing yesterday I'm wearing again today and obviously it has it as well and a new custom bow to boot. It's quite large and is actually a lapel pin/brooch

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

No it's not a new thing, I've been known as Wolf for many years and when in my 50's my hair turned silver and an Indian called me silver wolf and the nic stuck.
    Anyways, no need for rest O the story but I'm no longer silver and more just white lol. But the name stuck, even walking down the street and the butcher or baker calls out a friendly "Howdy Wolf, or "Morning Wolf", My wife even etched into glass for my studio my Logo - persona many years ago.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Oct 27, 2020
  3. ChicagoWayVito

ChicagoWayVito A-List Customer

ok, I am in the queue with @silver_dollar_craft for two items both will be "hat pins". The first is a copy of the feather pin that @daizawaguy ordered. The second is a silver matchstick with red coral match head (yes, I am being very intentional with the matchstick).

Production timeline is roughly 4 weeks plus shipping time. Should be here before Christmas easily as long as the postal service doesn't make a mess of it.

4. T Jones

T Jones I'll Lock Up

I wish I could have a cool nick name like that. What I get is, "Howdy A$$hole", or "Morning A$$hole"...and that's just what my wife calls me.

St.Ignatz, Lefty W., jlee562 and 5 others like this.
  5. Zombie_61

Zombie_61 I'll Lock Up

I have the same problem, but I don't really care as long as my wife doesn't call me late for dinner. :D

Lefty W., T Jones and Silver-Wolf like this.
  6. Silver-Wolf

Silver-Wolf One of the Regulars

Well Wolf as a nick-name isn't that far stretched when you have Wolf as part of your actual name and you also happened to work with wolves and raptors (birds of prey among other animals also). To those who don't know me, my name or history it's maybe unusual but soon as you knew me, or my name etc it'd be a dead giveaway. It'd be hard to call me anything else lol, the only other nick-name I've had was "Shorty" odd name given to me by my immediate family when I was 10 years old or so because I was 6 foot tall. Kinda of an opposites kind of thing, like calling a redhead blue...

7. MichaelRhB

MichaelRhB Familiar Face

Bayern hunting pin. It has a drilling with a deer head and antlers surrounded by a wreath over the Bayern shield.

[​IMG]

BobHufford and Silver-Wolf like this.