Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Prefer To Trade - Goldtop 'Lancer', black, 42

coldwatermike

New in Town
IMG_2045.JPG IMG_2046.JPG IMG_2047.JPG IMG_2048.JPG IMG_2049.JPG IMG_2051.JPG IMG_2052.JPG IMG_2053.JPG IMG_2056.JPG First post! Have been lurking for a while :)

Worn 3 times. Fits perfect, not skin tight, and with room for denim shirt and in a pinch, perhaps a very light sweater (I'm 41 1/2" chest), except the sleeves are a touch long. Comes with removable armor. Was just under $900 CAD new last fall.
However, this is not really a multi-use jacket (even with the armor out) and am looking for something to double as a 'town' jacket. On my wish list would be a suede or roughout trucker, or perhaps other style, sizing similar to this jacket.

The Goldtop's specs
Pit-2-Pit - 22.25"
Sleeve - 26"
Hem/waist - 20"
Length - 25.5"
Shoulder seam-2-shoulder seam - 19"
Any questions or if I've missed anything, just ask :)

AeroFan_07

I'll Lock Up
That's really sharp! Never heard of the brand or this jacket before. Would be a bit small on me, GLWS!

Welcome to FL! :)

coldwatermike

New in Town
That's really sharp! Never heard of the brand or this jacket before. Would be a bit small on me, GLWS!

Welcome to FL! :)
They are a UK brand that was active in the 50s and 60s, disappeared for a while, then retooled, dusted off some original styles, created more, and carried on. They are not well distributed in N.A. The leather is incredibly soft, no breaking in required (though that might remove some of the fun!). I bought some of their moto gloves....beyond elegant :) Thanks for the welcome; I appreciate it!

lina

Practically Family
They are a UK brand that was active in the 50s and 60s, disappeared for a while, then retooled, dusted off some original styles, created more, and carried on. They are not well distributed in N.A. The leather is incredibly soft, no breaking in required (though that might remove some of the fun!). I bought some of their moto gloves....beyond elegant :) Thanks for the welcome; I appreciate it!
They also make some very nice riding gloves..

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bergsma112