Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Pretty Feet!

HepKitty

One Too Many
Haha Miss Bella, when I was in Arizona years ago it was kinda difficult to find something decent to eat. Especially when you're used to eating real bread you can have a hard time in America. :D

Make your own bread. Problem solved! :D

Puzzicato

One Too Many
Wow. I didn't expect this from an American. What about white bread or other products with white flour? For the body it's pretty much the same if you eat sugars or white flour. Both sucks.

Gosh, didn't you put on the judgemental pants this morning!?

Back to the original topic - it is hard to beat the moisturiser & socks in bed, I find. And I am sure that it is a vintage way to soften your feet!

PrettySquareGal

I'll Lock Up
What's you're water intake, PSG?
I know at the start of this winter, the tops of my hands were dry something awful. I tripled my water intake and it went away in a week.

LD

LD I do drink water throughout the day and my hands are very hydrated due to using lotion regularly. However I just figured out that the long hot showers I've been taking can make my skin much drier, especially my feet!

bunnyb.gal

Practically Family
You should use cocoanut oil. Better for you than Earth balance. You can order it online, that's where I get mine. Makes the *best* bread!
Its also amazing for the skin, and feet! :biggrin:

LD

Have some in my fridge at the moment - coconut oil, that is - made a yummy raw chocolate bar with it. For bread, do you just use it in place of the fat/oil in any bread recipe? Sounds like it would be delicious!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
j2points