Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Price Drop <> For Sale - Custom made suits; suede jacket

NukeMeSlowly

One of the Regulars
All prices include shipping to continental US via USPS with delivery confirmation. Personal Payment via PayPal please - otherwise add 3%. I will also consider trades.
[International shipping is possible for additional cost depending on order, destination country, and desired shipping method.]

All measurements (in inches) are my best conscientious effort with a measuring tape.
[chest=pit to pit & doubled; shoulder=seam to seam across back; sleeve=shoulder seam down to end of cuff; length=bottom collar down to jacket end; waist=measured flat & doubled; inseam=bottom of rise down to pant cuff end; cuff=measured flat & doubled]

Wilson Leather Suede Shirt Jacket - New with Tags
Brown suede with tan stitching
Size L

Casual style; ventless; snap closures; lightweight for autumn and spring (and summer evenings); body lining is cotton, rayon, and linen; sleeve lining is nylon; four exterior pockets; three interior pockets (one zippered). A breathable lining like this in a leather jacket is extremely rare; they are usually nylon or polyester. Retails for $120.

chest: 44 sleeves: 25 7/8 Length: 31

$50

ForSaleJanuary2010005.jpg

[Please note that there are no stains or discolorations on the jacket; the camera flash is picking up the nap of the suede.]

ForSaleJanuary2010006.jpg

ForSaleJanuary2010007.jpg

Hong Kong MTM suits [Made by Ash Samtani]

Both in excellent condition. Asking price is a small fraction of what I paid for them. Sizing is obviously not standard. Depending on your individual fit preference (i.e., somewhat roomy vs fitted), these are in the 42-44R (or possibly L) range. Both suits are loaded with special features.

Medium dark gray herringbone (narrow)
100% Fall/Winter weight 110s wool [substantial with nice drape and hand]
Half Canvassed, 2 button jacket with side vents, SB peak lapel, fully lined, flap/besom pockets, working sleeve buttons, flap/besom pockets, working sleeve buttons, working lapel buttonhole (w/ flower stem holder)
Pleated pants, fitted with suspender buttons, half lined, no belt loops, waistband has rubber shirt gripper material, hidden waistband coin/watch pocket

Chest 46 3/8; Shoulders 19 3/4; sleeve 24 1/4; length 31; waist 36 1/2; inseam 31 5/8 (plus 2 to let out); cuff 18 3/4

SOLD

ForSaleJanuary2010012.jpg

ForSaleJanuary2010009.jpg

ForSaleJanuary2010010.jpg

Blue/white pincord (looks exactly like seersucker but without that crinkle to the fabric)
100% cotton [very lightweight with a nice drape]
Half Canvassed, 2 button jacket with ticket pocket & side vents, SB peak lapel, 1/2 lined, mother of pearl buttons, flap/besom pockets, working sleeve buttons, working lapel buttonhole (w/ flower stem holder)
Pleated pants, fitted with suspender buttons, unlined, no belt loops, waistband has rubber shirt gripper material, hidden waistband coin/watch pocket

Chest 46 3/8; Shoulders 19 3/4; sleeve 24 1/4; length 31; waist 36 1/2; inseam 31 5/8 (plus 2 to let out); cuff 18 3/4

SOLD

ForSaleMay2009043.jpg

ForSaleMay2009010.jpg

ForSaleMay2009012.jpg

ForSaleMay2009013.jpg

Please PM me if you are interested in any of these items.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
direfulzealot