Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Proud owner of a Cavanagh, almost.

Nathan Flowers

Head Bartender
Staff member
8d_1.JPG

havershaw

Practically Family

I almost bid on that. I didn't know it was a member of the forum's. Anyway, congratulations on your acquisition. That's a beaut.

Nathan Flowers

Head Bartender
Staff member
No, I bid on it for him because ebay has messed up his computer in the past, and he can't buy on it now.

Kentucky Blues

A-List Customer
Actually, the computer messed up by coincidence, and my mom got paranoid. And now my mom has given me permission to use it, but she don't like paypal, so that's why I couldn't use it this time ;) Thanks Again, Nathan!!! :D

havershaw

Practically Family
reverse taper

ren, it was exactly that reverse taper that me saying "whoa" when I first saw it on eBay.

I kind of felt like I'd hogged up a lot of hats on eBay recently, so I passed. Plus, I now have Fedora's size 7 block, and I have a bunch of 'project hats' to work on, so I thought I should probably cool it on the eBay.

but yea - that reverse taper is niiiiice.

Bogie1943

Practically Family
I was almost going to buy that one myself. But then I remembered I had already bought two other gray peices to go with the other new one I just got. It's a nice peice no doubts there.:cool2:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
j2points