Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

PUMPKINHEAD SALE NOW!!!! HERE WE GO.....

Still want to buy two hats I mentioned above, but the seller @markhassler strangely doesn't want to use PayPal and he persists on different ways for payments excepting PayPal strictly. That sadly means the deal is impossible to me in this case. What a pity((
Still very like two abovementioned hats.
@markhassler, good luck with your sale!

He stated before he listed his first hat what the payment options were, and PayPal was specifically excluded. The seller has the right to set the terms. I’d prefer PayPal too, but it is what it is.

Last edited:

Kuro

Practically Family
I would not use PayPal if I could. EVER. I don't like supporting their principles.

I have also run into people (not implying anything) that have had a significant issue with PayPal, they refuse to use it. I don't hold that against anyone that chooses not to use a form of payment, they have a good reason!

That being said Lebowski, if you want the hats, I am sure you can figure out a way to make payment. It really is not difficult to give people money... Maybe it is not the most efficient or easiest way to pay someone, but, if you want it, you got to jump!

markhassler

Familiar Face
Thank you thor,deadlyhandsome and kuro,your support means a lot to me...I realize that these transactions involve a level of trust,and I flatter myself that honesty is one thing that can count among my few virtues. Your kind words are more valuable to me than than mere money,I am very grateful to you all...Mark.

Lebowski

This guy has numerous complaints from sellers.
I’d like to underline the main thought that I don’t have any second thoughts about the seller @markhassler and his hats. The hats look gorgeous to me and @markhassler seems to be very friendly person and should be a nice seller I highly believe.
The only reason I refused the purchase is it isn’t convenient to me to make payments without PP, but anyway it’s just me and I suppose there might be some people who may pay without PP well. No problem of course.
I just wanted let other TFL members know that the hats I want are still available for sale. That’s the point. As far as I know it’s a common practice of courtesy, that’s just it.
Moreover, if anybody might kindly buy those two nice hats from @markhassler to me, to let me pay them via PP (Mark incl., for the same price of course)) - I’d be highly appreciated) Gents, it’s quite small world of TFL community and I’m a part of you guys)
Mark, welcome)

Last edited:
I’d like to underline the main thought that I don’t have any second thoughts about the seller @markhassler and his hats. The hats look gorgeous to me and @markhassler seems to be very friendly person and should be a nice seller I highly believe.
The only reason I refused the purchase is it isn’t convenient to me to make payments without PP, but anyway it’s just me and I suppose there might be some people who may pay without PP well. No problem of course.
I just wanted let other TFL members know that the hats I want are still available for sale. That’s the point. As far as I know it’s a common practice of courtesy, that’s just it.
Moreover, if anybody might kindly buy those two nice hats from @markhassler to me, to let me pay them via PP (Mark incl., for the same price of course)) - I’d be highly appreciated) Gents, it’s quite small world of TFL community and I’m a part of you guys)
Mark, welcome)

What’s wrong with USPS Money Orders? If you are capable, and a trip to the PO is too inconvenient, and you’re still appealing to other brothers to buy it on your behalf, you really don’t want these two hats.

thor

One Too Many
238D512C-525B-45E3-BC54-A3D57C870D3E.jpeg
Picked up this awesome 1950’s Champ from @markhassler and couldn’t be happier! It’s a perfect match for Bogey’s fedora in “The Treasure of the Sierra Madre” (all it needs is that bullet hole/rat bite at the top!)

Last edited:
Hey Mark,
I’m waiting to hear back from you on the palomino Churchill. I’ve been sending you emails the last few weeks without any response. Can you please let me know when you can ship the hat?

Thanks,
Brent

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yamamoto