Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Put Your Size In Your Signature!

I kind of like this idea, it helps when finding an odd size hat while cruising thrift stores etc. Sharing the wealth and all that...

7 1/4 LO around my melon.

Does this sound like a good idea to folks? It seems like each of us has the potential to be in a group within a group if only we knew who shared our size. I'm getting vaguely familiarized with this from the inside pix on the daily thread. For what it's worth, I'm a 59/60.

How does one go about editing their username?

boze

One of the Regulars
How does one go about editing their username?
I don't know that that's possible; it might require the help of an admin. I was only saying to update your profile signature, which is available in the control panel stuff using a web browser. I don't know if forum specific stuff like that can be edited through Tapatalk.

I don't know that that's possible; it might require the help of an admin. I was only saying to update your profile signature, which is available in the control panel stuff using a web browser. I don't know if forum specific stuff like that can be edited through Tapatalk.
Looks like Zombie_61 added it to his username. I'll keep poking around.

Just go to the account tab in the upper right and there is a "signature" tab on the account page. This is where you edit your message to the world. Added my size. To embarrassed to enter my coat size or even my inseam.

Looks like Zombie_61 added it to his username. I'll keep poking around. *snip*glue* Or has that always been his username? He seems like someone who would be ahead of the curve.
Yes, that's always been his user name.

The 61 could indeed be his hat size.

Or

it could be the year of his birth.

Or

it could be that he is the 61st zombie in a group of at least 61 zombies.
I'll cast my vote for the last option. Darn zombies are everywhere these days.
Ain't rampant speculation wonderful? :p Scotty is correct, the "61" has always been a part of my username, and it's the year in which I was born (according to the paperwork, anyway). It would be a nice coincidence if it also happened to be my hat size, but that's 60 (7-1/2 U.S.). And the only curves I'm ahead of are my wife's. :cool:

Lean'n'mean

I'll Lock Up
Yes but is the size that really matters big enough?

ken.jpg

My hat size is irrelevant to anyone or anything, however, just to be sociable I have added it to my signature in lemon juice so if you're interested, simply approach a naked flame to your screen after the word phrase & all will be revealed. :rolleyes:

Ok, I'm holding a flame to it. How long is this supposed to take? Should my screen be smoking?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
j2points