Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Question about an Aero label

jadub

A-List Customer
I’ve been half heartedly watching this because I’d like a rough-out jacket for warmer weather. I’m not going to get it because it’s just not “the one” but I got interested in the label. I emailed Aero and they said it is usually fitted to leather jeans. My Google search indicated the same. Just out of curiosity, and wondering if this is counterfeit, does anyone have experience with this label?
IMG_0254.jpeg
IMG_0252.jpeg

Guppy

I'll Lock Up
I doubt that it is counterfeit. It's an older label, probably they had a different practice back then. And if they did use it on their leather jeans, and this jacket pattern is commonly known as a "jean jacket" when it's done in denim, then it would seem fitting to use the label on it, possibly to match a pair of leather jeans.

Canuck Panda

I'll Lock Up
Doesn't look like counterfeit. I saw one on 2ndstreet like yours before. Aero started off as Transatlantic Clothing I believe.
tc2.jpg

jadub

A-List Customer
Huh, that’s an interesting way to look at it Guppy. It makes sense. There are a lot of Aero labels out there. The lining looks pretty new, what little they show. I do find it interesting.

There are other older labels that include transatlantic clothing.

This gives me a reason to look into the history of Aero. Nice!

Attachments

• IMG_0258.jpeg
    IMG_0258.jpeg
    496.7 KB · Views: 37
  • IMG_0257.jpeg
    IMG_0257.jpeg
    617.4 KB · Views: 32
  • IMG_0256.jpeg
    IMG_0256.jpeg
    809.7 KB · Views: 33

Forum statistics

Threads