Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

RAF COASTAL COMMAND IRVIN F.S

aswatland

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Reluctantly I have decided to sell my Coastal Command Irvin. It dates from late 1940 and was made by Irvin Air chute, the premier maker. It is in superb condition with virtually no wear to the fleece. It has DOT sleeve zips, with the king's crown and AM markings. They have their original leather pulls.The main zip is a replacement DOT and the slider bucket is marked DOT British. All the zips work well.

Some of the leather seam tapes have been re-stitched and all are in very good order. The hood is slightly darker than usual because a previous owner decided to colour it dark brown, but much of this has been removed!

Measurements: Armpit to armpit=22"; sleeves: 24.5"; across the shoulders:20.5" and length of back from the where the hood joins the shoulders to the bottom of the hem is 24".

This jacket is in great condition, with the original outer surface in tact. There is one very tiny hole on the upper arm which has been repaired.

I am asking £415 plus postage. Email me for more pictures if interested at aswatland@hotmail.com. It goes on Ebay at the weekend if no one wants it on the forum!

IACcoastal.jpg

coastal4.jpg

coastal2.jpg

coastal3.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Truthhurts21