Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Rainbow Country Roughwear 23380 Maroon

Blackadder

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Just arrived. IMG_20141114_244410578.jpg
IMG_20141114_244459859.jpg
IMG_20141114_244006708.jpg
23380.jpg

Blackadder

Thank you. I love the colour which is why I bought it despite the fact that I already have a Rainbow Country A-2 Dubow. The fit is great, a bit slimmer than other makers and therefore look less authentic.

Blackadder

They are. I have another RC jacket coming in. This one is the same as the one Ishmael bought a while ago, a Red Brown colour Hercules type jacket.

Looks good!
The cut is a bit different than I'd thought. Seems to be a comfortable fit on you. Interesting texture on the hide.

Blackadder

Thanks. Ishmael posted his awhile ago. Then Kato bought his and let me try it on which is why I know this will fit me well. I meant to get the dark brown but saw this brand new at a great price (slightly less than GBP700 including shipping and bidding fees etc) on Yahoo Auction Japan. The texture on this is quite different from their A-2s.

Last edited:
The texture is quite different from the Shinki that my GW is made from. It is very interesting to see the differences in the hides they produce. I think we tend to think of Shinki as 1 particular product instead of a manufacturer that makes many different styles of leather.
It's always a benefit to try on the jacket before buying :)
I wish we had that option more in the US.

Blackadder

The texture is quite different from the Shinki that my GW is made from. It is very interesting to see the differences in the hides they produce. I think we tend to think of Shinki as 1 particular product instead of a manufacturer that makes many different styles of leather.
It's always a benefit to try on the jacket before buying :)
I wish we had that option more in the US.
I think Rainbow Country is only available in Japan. I have yet to see an overseas dealer. Just happens Kato wears the same size I do most of the time so I get to try his Rainbow Country, Buco etc. Well, he gets to try my Rainbow Country A-2 this time. Also, there is a different local RM dealer now and this new one only carries limited stock (no leather jackets). Thank god I tried on most of those Buco and RM stuffs at the old dealer some time ago.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twiceadaysana