Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

SOLD THANK YOU! Rainbow Country Seal Horsehide Size 38 Brand New with Tag $850

Canuck Panda

I'll Lock Up
The hype about Rainbow Country is real. The leather is out of this world. They have cracked the CXL code and made one without the CXL pain. This is the Victory hide from Japan/Rainbow Country. And the finishing is also out of this world. Unfortunately this jacket is just one to one and half size too small for me. Just got it in today. Priced for quick sale so I can get a bigger size from Japan. Price is firm. $850 shipped within US and Canada. Jacket is in Vancouver, BC. Paypal FF, No returns. Please check all photos. Thank you.

IMG_7122.JPG

IMG_7124.JPG

IMG_7123.JPG

IMG_7119.JPG

IMG_7115.JPG

IMG_7116.JPG

IMG_7117.JPG

IMG_7130.JPG

IMG_7118.JPG

IMG_7126.JPG

hotwheels

New in Town
Can I ask which shop you bought it from? I’m having a hard time finding any Japanese shops that ship US.

Canuck Panda

I'll Lock Up
Can I ask which shop you bought it from? I’m having a hard time finding any Japanese shops that ship US.
It was Barnstormer through Buyee. Which I don’t recommend. I’m getting my next RC direct from any store that carries it. They all do international shipping, just scroll down and find the international shipping section. But right now no EMS so the store will either use Yamato or FedEx and the likes.
You can even reach out through Instagram DM. That’s how I went through with my Cushman purchase.
Dont trust store measurements. RC manufacturers measurements are the correct ones.
good luck.

Canuck Panda

I'll Lock Up
What size do you normally wear?

40 regular and 42 slim. The RC size is the same as the European sizing. I got fooled by the store measurements thinking it was a custom tagged 38 but fits like 40/42.
The manufacturers dims are spot on. The store measurement hell no.
Theres no myth in RC sizing, it’s the same as most European brands. My second incoming RC will confirm this only if the shipping from Japan isn’t so wacky right now.

leather.be

One of the Regulars
The hype about Rainbow Country is real. The leather is out of this world. They have cracked the CXL code and made one without the CXL pain. This is the Victory hide from Japan/Rainbow Country. And the finishing is also out of this world. Unfortunately this jacket is just one to one and half size too small for me. Just got it in today. Priced for quick sale so I can get a bigger size from Japan. Price is firm. $850 shipped within US and Canada. Jacket is in Vancouver, BC. Paypal FF, No returns. Please check all photos. Thank you.

View attachment 453075
View attachment 453076
View attachment 453077
View attachment 453078
View attachment 453079
View attachment 453080
View attachment 453081
View attachment 453082
View attachment 453083
View attachment 453084
Fabulous jacket. I'm looking for a seal brown Speedster in 38 in case you happen to come across one I'd very much appreciate the heads up! I'm in Guelph Ontario. Hope the weather in Vancouver is treating you well.

Canuck Panda

I'll Lock Up

leather.be

One of the Regulars
Amazing. I saw this one. I think I fit 36 if it is anything like my burgundy A2. I'm humming and hawing between this and a Himel Kensington. I definitely need both right? Thanks much!

Canuck Panda

I'll Lock Up
Amazing. I saw this one. I think I fit 36 if it is anything like my burgundy A2. I'm humming and hawing between this and a Himel Kensington. I definitely need both right? Thanks much!

If it's the J100 you're looking for check out the Toys Mccoy one. They're very high quality. Toys Mccoy is actually the original Real Mccoy. Their sizing runs one slimmer than Rainbow Country. Equal build quality imo.

leather.be

One of the Regulars
Really? Very good to know this might workout if I can find one in brown. Have you owned both RMC and TM? Thoughts on which is objectively better?

Canuck Panda

I'll Lock Up
Really? Very good to know this might workout if I can find one in brown. Have you owned both RMC and TM? Thoughts on which is objectively better?
No brown, just black unfortunately. I only have RMC jackets from their NZ days. Very well made like the current Toys Mccoy. Same guy so I figured he still has his same leather maker source.
Brown J100 from Japan is rare.

leather.be

One of the Regulars
Thank you. I mean black is cooler... But a really nice brown would be great. Going with the Himel for the time being but if an RC or nice TM pops up I'll be mighty tempted.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OldBoot