Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Rainbow Country Shinki Horsehide Russet Single Rider Size 40

Enough

One of the Regulars
----- SOLD -------Purchased this gorgeous jacket from a fellow forum member. Rainbow Country Single Rider stunning reproduction of a Californian/Sears Hercules. Made in Japan from russet Shinki horsehide, Waldes zipper. Gently worn enough to be broken in with a touch of edgewear, wrist button has been moved to tighten opening (easy to re-position). Size 40, Dimensions: Shoulder seam to shoulder seam across back 18 1/2 inches, shoulder seam to sleeve end 24 inches, pit to sleeve end 18 1/2 inches, around outside of jacket chest buttoned just below pits 44 inches, around outside of jacket buttoned at waist 40 inches, back from lower collar seam to bottom of jacket 25 inches, pit to pit across chest buttoned 22 inches. The sleeve is the current creased dimension so they should not shorten any further. Selling for $699 plus Priority US Mail shipping to USA addresses only. Paypal accepted.

Last edited:

bretron

Call Me a Cab
Such a great jacket and price. I'm thankful it is too small as I don't think my wallet can handle another one right now!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bergsma112