Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Rainbow country speedster or mccoy j100

Saila

New in Town
I am having trouble choosing between RC speedster or mccoys j100. What are the difference. I do not have experience with mccoys leather jacket

Canuck Panda

I'll Lock Up
Old fit RMC has quite the taper to the waist, 6” difference between chest and waist. New fit is more relaxed I think.
RC Speedster has a totally different back design like BA said, the leather is also totally different. The RMC J100 leather is a bit thinner and softer and very easy to wear. The RC Speedster leather is thicker, at least 1.5mm, different top coat too.
it would come down to which design you like better.
RC has one inside pocket, RMC no inside pocket.

Saila

New in Town
Old fit RMC has quite the taper to the waist, 6” difference between chest and waist. New fit is more relaxed I think.
RC Speedster has a totally different back design like BA said, the leather is also totally different. The RMC J100 leather is a bit thinner and softer and very easy to wear. The RC Speedster leather is thicker, at least 1.5mm, different top coat too.
Thank you for your insights.

Saila

New in Town
I am recently come across a rmc j100 which has been worn once they are asking for 1400 usd is it a good deal. I have no clue what is going rate on used market

Attachments

• mmexport1704623794200.jpg
    mmexport1704623794200.jpg
    231.2 KB · Views: 36
  • mmexport1704623813681.jpg
    mmexport1704623813681.jpg
    238.4 KB · Views: 33

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner