Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Ralph Lauren knit vest with patch pockets

Mario

I'll Lock Up
Here's another RL vest. Seems to have a spot or discoloration on the left side even though the seller makes no mention of it.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/185-Mens-Po...386851?pt=US_CSA_MC_Vests&hash=item4169c4e9e3

Art23.jpg

Nick D

Call Me a Cab
I like the first one best. I was watching a vintage four-pocket sweater vest on eBay that had the proper waistcoat-shaped front, but missed the end and it went for something like £4. It's why I don't usually wait for the last second to bid anymore.

Flat Foot Floey

My Mail is Forwarded Here
:eusa_doh: Oh. Could have happened to me too. Not long ago I misread 5 hours remaining as 5 days. Needless to say the item was gone the next day and I was rather surprised.

SteveAS

Practically Family
Here's another RL vest. Seems to have a spot or discoloration on the left side even though the seller makes no mention of it.

I wonder if that's not a size sticker or something? The listing indicates the item is new, with tags and that two vests are available . . .

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CCRider