Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Real McCoy Buco J-25?

devilish

A-List Customer
They have a store in NY still I believe? It used to be affiliated with Blue in Green Soho but is now it's own entity. There are also proxy buying companies like Sutocorp. You could also check out Rakuten Global. It's a kind of Amazon for Asia and many stores will ship worldwide. Although RMC have cracked down on anyone but them selling their products overseas.

dudewuttheheck

I'll Lock Up

polloelastico

Familiar Face
I will contact S&S, thanks for the tip! Sure it hard to find actual measurements of that style, the ones on the RMC site are not helpful at all. I worry the sleeves will be too short proportionally.

dubpynchon

One Too Many
I will contact S&S, thanks for the tip! Sure it hard to find actual measurements of that style, the ones on the RMC site are not helpful at all. I worry the sleeves will be too short proportionally.
Great profile pic, I don't remember that bit in the Godfather...

AeroFan_07

I'll Lock Up
Looks pretty nice, but did you notice the "bunched" area when most 50's HB models would have side "straps" of leather for adustment? It seems to mimic a Bomber jacket as it looks elastic (look close at the Back photo). Just FYI...that would be a deal breaker for me.

Guppy

I'll Lock Up
Looks pretty nice, but did you notice the "bunched" area when most 50's HB models would have side "straps" of leather for adustment? It seems to mimic a Bomber jacket as it looks elastic (look close at the Back photo). Just FYI...that would be a deal breaker for me.
I liked it too, until I noticed that detail.

Yeah the elastic kills it for me. I'd go Aero Sheene/Seven or 30's HB over this guy. The back design is attractive but that elastic cinch panel hurts my eyes, despite its authenticity.

That elastic stuff is the worst. I don't mind the accordion style panels but this elastic/bunching is hard to even look at.

polloelastico

Familiar Face
I really dig the back design, but I agree that the bunching up thing is kind of painful. Maybe in person it's not that bad...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
j2points