Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Real McCoy / Joe McCoy Black Leather Jacket - Size 40

casterfield

One of the Regulars
Up for sale is a black Joe McCoy single rider leather jacket in horsehide. It's a fantastic jacket, but I don't like how it looks on me when zipped. As such, it's got to go! Looking for $1000 OBO (add 3% if not F/F on Paypal). Includes shipping to continental US. Located in NYC in case you want to try it on in person.

Note I got this from Kanemakijisai and it's been worn sparingly since. You can see his pics of the jacket here

Here are his measurements of the jacket:
  • Size

SEWING OF COLLAR TO BUTTOM
    63.0cm
    24.8inch

ARM PIT TO ARM PIT
    52.0cm
    20.5inch

SHOULDER TO SHOULDER
    43.5cm
    17.1inch

SHOULDER TO CUFF
    66.0cm
    26.0inch

JYhZIZu.jpg

8Awpah3.jpg

NkoAXUC.jpg

5QIFV7K.jpg

Kpc2nQ8.jpg
C4FtZXW.jpg
40Ai11d.jpg

Mich486

One Too Many
That’s a gorgeous piece.

What’s your height/weight? Also how did you measure the sleeves? Around the curve?

Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mich486

One Too Many
I’m fine both ways (straight down or around the curve) but I was wondering which one the 26” relates to.

I guess for you the jacket is tight in the chest but length was fine? If you’ve got a fit pic would be helpful.

I’m shorter and slightly lighter than you. My concern is it’s a touch too long, especially in the sleeves.

Cheers

Last edited:

casterfield

One of the Regulars
I would sell off my collection for this (well, almost).
An end-game dream jacket for sure.

I agree. I thought this was going to be "it" for me--I even bought black horsehide boots and a custom black leather belt to complement it--but then I tried it on, zipped it up, and realized I look like a low-level goon in a Batman movie.

$1000 is what I'm asking for, but am willing to work with someone on price a bit if they're serious :)

Mich486

One Too Many
Thanks for posting the pic, it’s quite helpful.
Amazing jacket just probably a touch too long for me sadly.

Price seems also fair to me.

@handymike it’ll fit you perfectly. Go for it!! It won’t come around again.

casterfield

One of the Regulars
Not on the McCoy unfortunately. Trying to slim down my wardrobe considerably, actually!

Not in a crazy rush to sell, however, so maybe it’ll be around later if you’re still interested!

Seank

A-List Customer
Someone needs to jump on this. I would if it was a size larger in the pit to pit and shoulder measurements. Unfortunately I need 22” pit to pit and between 18-19” in the shoulders. This is a great jacket.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leatherpatch