Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Recent Trip to Vintage Store

Prairie Shade

A-List Customer
HI from a semi-newbie. Just completed a run to a vintage clothing store as stated in a separate thread. This is what I came up with:

2 Cavanagh 7 1/2 Light Brown (Tan) Selv-Edge(?) one Excellent, 1 moth holes.
1 Borsalino Light Grey 6 7/8 with trolley Cord Excellent
1 Knox Black 7 1/4 Good
1 Stetson Stratoliner Box with leather strap Good (Some scuffs-loose seam).
Im trying to figure out what to do with them since all I really want is a light grey Borsalino in 7 3/8. Is it OK to ask if anyone is in a trading mood. Otherwise, its Ebay for most with hopes to raise enough for a Borsalino. Thought I would go here first, I'm not greedy, just needy. Anyone have any trading stock? Should I try classifieds?
im0007147ld.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Prairie Shade

A-List Customer
Mad about Zenight Airplane Dials!!!!

OK You caught me, I have owned a number of Airplane dial Zeniths for the last decade or two. From Tombstones. chairsides, to upright shutterdials. Nothing like turning in the BBC on a Saturday night!!! This particular one is called a wheat tombstone farm radio I believe. Battery model, unrestored except cabinet has been refinished. Root, they look like your kind of hats, whats your advice? I have room for 1 more hat, a Borsalino in 7 3/8, Grey, with a box!!!!! Someone take pity of a newbie, or do I have to let you guys fight over them on Ebay????? Seems we spend a lot of time bidding against each other!! Where is Jim Powers when you need him. Sorry about the superzied picture, I need to resize but dont think I can now!!

Prairie Shade

A-List Customer
Look on Ebay

I gave up on you guys, I went ahead and listed it. Its at 35.00 last time I looked. Feel free to join in!!!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
j2points