Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Red Filson Wool Mackinaw Jac Shirt (cotton lined/handwarmers) Large

2xdareya

New in Town
Hi - I’ve been a member here for a few months - maybe 2 posts. I’ve learned so much here that I’ve now acquired six leather jackets! I’m getting to the phase where I’ve learned a little about what does and doesn’t work for me, and so I’m selling a couple of the leather jackets, as well as this Filson Mackinaw Jac shirt (to fund the purchase of another leather jacket, of course). Please refer to the eBay listing I just put up for measurements and photos - https://www.ebay.com/itm/276031002325?hash=item4044bad6d5:g:GjoAAOSwcn9k9jSj&amdata=enc:AQAIAAAA0HMksEYObPX+PjOqOjgoP0e9L5oZynHWJPTLXRQAC8PzP0jSmHCMY8xf96nzF1rUk+kD32NfL8W07ob0c4W+3r8bBi7FJ8dqCQo9LO/eqm1NQ3z3+vDARn7iELMbAbFpz2iFHC24g/eYGZnpEBJP70Sc79pvplOiEqQt4qJoVb4Wjqqz1HS8dPu02E3r99I9Mhj2Qj03Ckj6Civl8+oHjqHLyvjFiMSgHelgIMepe+ECBsiUi+hAlDDC2ztO2cjWlDzYdWTg0GCmfVXxLM9Feqk=|tkp:BFBM9qmvncxithere - listed there for 275, willing to sell here for 225 plus 25 shipping within the Continental US only. I’ve literally worn this 3x. The right chest pocket’s inside snap broke - apparently they have to bed in, which I didn’t know. I got the snaps from Filson, but I just haven’t put them in – they’ll come with the jacket. The listing will also inform you about my buying and selling history – 100% positive (same handle there – 2xdareya).
I’ll also be listing here an Aero half belt (cxl steerhide) size 46, a Schott 673 cowhide retro moto style jacket (large), and a Schott Raven (also large).
Please let me know if you have any questions. Thank you – Kelly

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner