Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Red Wing Beckman Brick Setters 8.5D

Motocann

One Too Many
I have a beautiful pair of Red Wing Beckman's For Sale. They are 8.5D factory 2nds with black eyelets and laces, includes box.
These are very rare and hard to find now. I need to thin the herd a bit and these haven't gotten really any wear at all, maybe one time. No flaws that I can see. IMHO, these are one of the nicest boots that Red Wing ever released. They'll rival a thousand dollar pair of J. Lofgrens anyday! Very nice vintage looking boot. I'm asking only $300.00 for them!
9022.jpg

Motocann

One Too Many
Yea, $300 for used Factory 2nds ?! That Nordstrom Rack sold for about $150. I mean damn, my first quality red wing Beckmans were bought new for $300. Just sayin....
So what’s your point?? Because, I didn’t buy them from NR. Also, they don’t make the Beckman boot anymore, which are a far superior boot than the Blacksmith. So unless you have a time machine and can travel back 4 years to buy these boots at your ideal price of $150… and while you’re traveling back, you can buy a pair of Billy Boots and a pair of Indigofera Climbers for a fraction of what they sell for now in the secondary market! Also, bring some petro back with you too!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zonko