Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Red Wing Heritage boots size 13 D 877 and rare oil slick 4557

art89b

Familiar Face
Hello gentleman, and perhaps ladies. For sale I have some of my boots that i no longer wear. I like these very much, but i don't wear them as much as I would like. both are size 13.

First pair is a vintage pair of 877's dated August of 1990. they have been used a handful of times, not even broken in completely. Second pair is a Concept X special edition, basically the 875's made with an oil slick brown, and canvas upper; I used those twice. Asking prices are 225 for 877 and 165 for concept X 4547. i think the prices are very fair, and yes the prices include priority mail only in the continental usa. if you have any questions please pm me or you can text me to 2137121037. thank you guys.

Last edited:

SGTROCK

One of the Regulars
Got the boots today and i love them. hard to find 13 size for us knuckle draggers. Art packed them well and shipped fast. Very Thank full for these as I will use in my new position at Guantanamo bay Cuba.

art89b

Familiar Face
thanks for the feedback, i really appreciate it. oh i forgot to mention about the leather insoles i cut myself, lol.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
j2points