Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Red Wing limited edition 8882

joshua alvarado

New in Town
I have a pair of Red Wing 8882 that are the rare limited indigo edition moc toe Red Wing boots with white crepe sole in size 10. I have literally worn them three times and they are in like new condition. Often people advertise clean boots as used only a couple times and they're exaggerating based on condition but this is definitely the case with these. They are nowhere near broken in so they are fresh for a new owner. I'm selling them because they are a little big on me and I was thinking it wouldn't bother me too much but I did actually feel it a little. I'm looking to get $265 shipped in the USA for them and that's a loss for me since I bought them new. These will not disappoint you at all.

Last edited:

ksozay

One Too Many
We need a special thread dedicated to troll accounts that send a single message asking about an item for sale 2 years ago.

Francisco Magana

New in Town
Hey man who knows what if it still is? it's worth a shot to ask don't you think? I been looking for this Red wings for some time now and I found them here

IrvinLewis

New in Town
A simple 'SOLD' on the title by the seller or mods would solve all this .
Old ads just clog up the threads , as you can see by the old threads almost none of the old ads have Sold in their title!!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OldBoot