Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Red Wing Shoes Engineer Boots Style 2268 Size 9 Steel Toe For Sale

zeek1015

New in Town
It is with a heavy heart that I am selling my Red Wing 2268 boots.

Originally developed for engineers working on America’s railroads, the Engineer Collection’s pull-on styling and minimal stitching were designed to protect their feet from hot embers.

• 11-Inch un-lined pull-on engineer boot
  • Built with premium Black Chrome leather
  • Neoprene Cord outsole
  • Silver hardware and sturdy Goodyear welt construction.

I have had these for a couple of years and they just don't see the use that they deserve, so I figure it is best that they go off to a good home where they will be well worn.

The boots are in great condition like I said, I just don't find the occasion to wear them that often. The soles show little or no signs of wear and the uppers are just broken in. No scratches, marks or cracks at all.

I have listed these as a size 9. The label states UK8 or EU 42, however, if you have ever owned a pair of Red Wings, you will know that it is important you size down. I am a solid size 9 and these fit perfectly. Just want to be 100% open, though. Have a look around online for info on Red Wing sizing. A pair of Red Wing Heritage boots should fit comfortably tight on your foot, with enough room to freely wiggle your toes. Over time the Full Grain Leather upper, Leather footboard and Cork Midsole mould
to your feet, creating an enduring and customized fit over time with each wear.

Shipping from Germany. World Wide shipping available. Please contact me for shipping costs to your specific country.

Asking: 250 Euros

Payment via PayPal only.

Red Wing Engineers-Ropedye-1.jpg
Red Wing Engineers-Ropedye-2.jpg
Red Wing Engineers-Ropedye-3.jpg
Red Wing Engineers-Ropedye-4.jpg
Red Wing Engineers-Ropedye-3.jpg
Red Wing Engineers-Ropedye-4.jpg