Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Redskins B32 jacket

deebee

New in Town
I just picked up-for $5!- a beautiful heavy, brown leather bomber style jacket. I The label reads:

Redskins Jacket Type B32 Army & Civil Top Quality of Leather

The grammar suggests English is not a first language and when I Google the name I get a lot of responses from ebay in France-plus one from NZ!

I am very happy with the jacket. It is very well made, probably thirty years old and well worn but with man, many years remaining.

Anybody know more about these jackets?

Last edited:

gyrobroyeur

Familiar Face
Hi,
Redskin is a french manufacturer. They are doing motorbike jacket and fashion. There were more than 20 years ago, I used to have a kind of leather B15. It was really well made. I gave it to a friend. He still wear it today. My actual motorbike jacket is a Redskin to since 15 years.
They put a B32 tag on every jacket that could be a flight jacket. You can find B3, G1, etc from them with the B32 tag...
They are inaccurate, but they are really well made, and materials are top notch. 5$ ? Congratulation: it's not a bargain: it's a gift...
Any pics ?

Volpone

New in Town
Hello,
I also own a Redskins jacket, a kind of G1 civilian style, which is very well made of thick steerhide ( it weights over 3 Kg, even it doesn't look so). And I like it so much that I wear it almost every day. This is mine ...

Jkt-1.jpg

l'oreille

New in Town
I own a cafe-racer inspired fashion jacket by them, which is a couple years old. Great quality leather for a "mall" jacket: very thick goatskin, which has survived a couple of close encounters with the asphalt without any noticeable damage (cycling to work in a city overrun by cars has its disadvantages). That jacket of yours looks great, lots of patina - wear it in good health!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CCRider