Reduced Brand New Heritage Campdraft in Silverbelly, size 63

Discussion in 'Classifieds' started by frussell, Jun 16, 2011.

1. frussell

frussell One Too Many

If you've kept up with the Heritage CD thread, you'll know that this hat turned out to be a slightly more Fawn-tinted "Silverbelly" than my previous Silverbelly CDs. It's a fine hat, nicer sweatband than the Imperial grades, and I've done no shaping or creasing at all. Will ship with all the original Akubra packaging, including the felt sizing strips. This is a size 63. I paid a little over $220 U.S., wanted $175, but that's a lot for an Akubra, so I'll take $160, shipping included, via PayPal. Trades considered, but only size 63 or 7 7/8. Here's a chance for you cranially-endowed gentlemen to avoid the wait, and see what all the fuss is about. Thanks, Frank
    [​IMG]
    color comparison, Campdraft on the right.
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Jun 17, 2011
  2. Terry "The Hat"

Terry "The Hat" Practically Family

You are killing me. I can't believe that there is a hat on here that is too big for me. I just bought a Camp Draft on here in a 7 5/8 and it's loose. Fits great with a couple of folded up tissues in the sweat but your 63 is just too big. Dang, Dang, Dang!

3. frussell

frussell One Too Many

No longer available. Thanks, Frank